Working Location: Nurraysa Global Sdn Bhd HQ, IM3, Kuantan Pahang
Working Days: Mon-Fri (8.00am-6.00pm)
Salary : RM4000.00 /monthly (Depends on experience
• Managing and controlling accounts related matters and involved in financial budgeting, auditing process, revenue and credit control matters
• Preparing monthly financial reports, tax computation and various budgets, review of actual P&L vs Budgets (Variances Analysis). Yearly budget planning for the Company as guidance to achieve the yearly target as set
• Handling full sets of accounts as well as all general accounting function in accurate and timely manner.
• To perform month end closing and prepare monthly financial statement and management report in timely manner (Financial reporting / Prepare monthly and other periodic management reporting & analysis)
• Finance Management (To prepare, monitor and review company’s cash flow to ensure sufficient fund is available for business operations; To review, compile and analyse financial information; Prepare bank reconciliation & statement; Review all supplier payment, ensure appropriate documentation & approval prior to payment & compliance with Company’s policies and procedures; To execute and maintain financial policies and procedures and its related internal controls)
• Maintain and improve internal controls system, business process and accounting system
• Driving for consistency and cost effectiveness and cost control, reducing cost as well as increase productivity. Analysis of production costing to achieve the most effective and efficient way to achieve minimum cost to company
• Responsible for continuous improvement of reporting system, ensure timely and accurate preparation of reports, provide inputs on financial impact of management decisions and proposals especially on valuation of stocks and monthly stock in values and quantities
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferable candidate with Chartered Accountant Certification
• Required Skill(s): Leadership, Problem solving, Analysis, Interpersonal skills, Mathematical proficiency, Attention to detail
1. Everyday Free Meals (2 times a day – Breakfast & Lunch)
2. Attendance Allowance
3. Annual Leave & Medical Leaves
4. EPF, SOCSO, EIS
5. Yearly Bonus/Company Trip