Working Location: Nurraysa Global Sdn Bhd HQ, IM3, Kuantan Pahang
Working Days: Mon-Fri (8.00am-6.00pm)
Salary : RM4000.00 /monthly (Depends on experience)
1. Aggressively source for potential suppliers who can supply us with good combination of cost effectiveness, good quality and services.
2. Ensure effective negotiations and contracting of identified category of purchase in the best interest of the company. Negotiate in terms of purchase prices, terms of delivery, cost of delivery, terms of payment, credit facility, etc. Also source & negotiate for equipment rental.
3. To ensure sufficient stock available at all times. Generate & expedite critical orders in response to unplanned demand. Initiate immediate action for urgent items. Liaise with end-users to ensure items purchased are correct & delivered as required in timely manner.
4. Maintain proper records of purchases, quotations/sources, approved vendor database up to date
5. To undertake and review the existing procurement processes and implement continuous improvements where necessary to ensure costs are monitored, reviewed and controlled within company’s budgetary constraints
6. To prepare reports on purchasing, including cost analyses.
7. Any additional work provided by the management from time to time
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing / Procurement / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
2. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably candidates specialized in Purchasing / Procurement / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
4. Result-oriented with strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
5. Experienced in integrated purchasing / procurement / supply chain management
1. Everyday Free Meals (2 times a day – Breakfast & Lunch)
2. Attendance Allowance
3. Annual Leave & Medical Leaves
4. EPF, SOCSO, EIS
5. Yearly Bonus/Company Trip