Working Location: Nurraysa Global Sdn Bhd HQ, IM3, Kuantan Pahang
Working Days: Mon-Fri (8.00am-6.00pm)
Salary : RM2500.00 /monthly (Depends on experience)
1. Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock level
2. Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortage
3. Manage and execute day-to-day inventory support and Perform troubleshooting inventory system
4. Manage and administer end-to-end of systems, application and database, as per the business requirement
5. Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
6. Understand users’ requirements & workflows to implement system initiatives to meet growing business needs
7. Understanding, operating, managing and optimizing the system (system operation manual)
8. Maintain system data to ensure that the system data is consistent with the actual product (user data, product data, order data)
9. Develop material codes and ensure orderly records (location code, product code, packaging material code)
10. Through software maintenance and testing, ensure that the program continues to run normally
1. Have experiences in Inventory role environment
2. Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines and work with minimum supervision
3. Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
4. Required skill(s): communication skill, Basic system knowledge, MS Excel.
5. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
6. Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
1. Everyday Free Meals (2 times a day – Breakfast & Lunch)
2. Attendance Allowance
3. Overtime No Cap
4. Annual Leave & Medical Leaves
5. EPF, SOCSO, EIS
6. Yearly Bonus/Company Trip