1.0 Personal Data Nurraysa App Collects from you
1.1 When you create an ID, purchase and/or contact us, participate in an online survey, or otherwise interact with Nurraysa, we may collect a variety of information, including:
– Account Information. Your Nurraysa ID and related account details, including email address, devices registered, account status, and age
– Device Information. Data from which your device could be identified, such as device serial number, or about your device, such as browser type
– Contact Information. Data such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other contact information
– Payment Information. Data about your billing address and method of payment, such as bank details, credit, debit, or other payment card information
– Transaction Information. Data about purchases of Nurraysa products and services or transactions facilitated by Nurraysa, including purchases on Nurraysa platforms
– Usage Data. Data about your activity on and use of our offerings, such as app launches within our services, including browsing history; search history; product interaction; crash data, performance and other diagnostic data; and other usage data
– Financial Information. Details including salary, income, and assets information where collected.
– Government ID Data. In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government-issued ID in limited circumstances, including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law
– Other Information You Provide to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with Nurraysa, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media channels
– This app also require permission to use camera for app functionality purposes
– This app also require permission to collect device Id for push notification (collected data is secure and will not share to other user)
– You are not required to provide the personal data that we have requested. However, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to requests you may have.